News From June 16th:
- New Canvas training opportunity! Heidi Redmond, a senior account executive for Instructure, has extended the opportunity to attend her upcoming Canvas Can training series to all of you. To learn more, please visit the Canvas Faculty Training information page.
News From June 6th:
- Summer Canvas mini training series every Wednesday from June 7th to July 19th. Please visit here to learn about the topics covered and get the meeting links.
- Canvas course availability policy is as follows:
- Faculty receive access 90 days prior to the term start date.
- Students receive access 14 days prior to the term start date.
- This is to account for scenarios where students may need earlier access to the course. An example is the Grow your own program. Faculty still controls course accessibility by not publishing the course.
- Courses conclude 30 days after the term end date.
- After the course has ended, students will lose access to the course but teachers will maintain read-only access to the course.
- Our next Canvas webinar will be on August 1st from 10AM – 11:30AM. Be on the lookout for a meeting invite from Haley Kinder, Distance Learning Coordinator.
- Have a Canvas request? (Manual enrollment, course creation, external tool, etc.). Fill out the Canvas Request form here.