News From October 17th:
New ePortfolio tool: A new e-portfolio tool, Folio, is available to you and your students in Canvas! Folio is a Portfolium product native to Canvas, which provides a means of building online portfolios with curated content and artifacts that are more seamless to the classroom experience. Click here to learn about Folio and how to create a Folio assignment in Canvas. Students can learn more about submitting their Folio projects to Canvas assignments here.
News From June 6th:
- Canvas course availability policy is as follows:
- Faculty receive access 90 days prior to the term start date.
- Students receive access 14 days prior to the term start date.
- This is to account for scenarios where students may need earlier access to the course. An example is the Grow your own program. Faculty still controls course accessibility by not publishing the course.
- Courses conclude 30 days after the term end date.
- After the course has ended, students will lose access to the course but teachers will maintain read-only access to the course.
- Have a Canvas request? (Manual enrollment, course creation, external tool, etc.). Fill out the Canvas Request form here.