Welcome to the University of Tennessee Southern! Below you can find all the tools you need to get started.
Med+Proctor is the platform you will use to submit your immunization forms. All incoming university students are required to use Med+Proctor to submit medical records. To create and submit your records, simply follow these instructions:
- Step 1: Visit medproctor.com and click “register” to start a new account. Type in your school email address to get started and follow the directions to register a new account.
- Step 2: Fill out any required personal, medical, or insurance information. Download the required forms and follow the directions provided.
- Step 3: Log back in to your Med+Proctor account and upload a copy of your forms. Make sure your forms are complete and legible. You will receive an email conformation once the forms have been reviewed.
For more information on Med+Proctor, including detailed steps with images, visit our knowledge base by clicking the link below.
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 includes numerous essential tools for every student. Luckily, the university provides every student a subscription for FREE! This includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, and more! To get started, follow these instructions:
- Step 1: Visit office.com and sign in using your UT Southern email address and password.
- Step 2: Locate the Install Office button on the top right side and then select Office 365 apps to begin the installation.
Note: These instructions detail installing Office on desktop. For mobile downloads, install each individual app from the App Store/Google Play Store.
UT Southern Mobile App
The UT Southern mobile app is a handy tool for all students. Features include:
- A list of upcoming campus events
- Academic and athletic calendars
- A student feed
- QR code scanner for campus events
- Emergency contact information
- And much more!
To download the app, simply search for “UT Southern” in the App Store/Google Play Store and select the first option. Then log in using your NetID and password.
For more information, visit the link below: